Sunday, December 20, 2009

Poll Numbers on the Public Option and Mandates

It has really been a long week. The Senate bill on health care is nonsense.

Daddylonglegs told me last night that so far most of my postings had a snarky "Paula Dean" tone to them, but, when I got on the Senate bill I switched to a "Molly Ivens on a quart of tequila" tone. Fair enough.

Here are some poll numbers at DemocracyforAmerica.com. These numbers really paint the picture of how every imaginable demographic's opinion on the public option and mandates. Down here in the Deep South...... well they are tripping out in the most willfully ignorant way. It is pretty clear the for the most of the country mandates and no public option are not popular right now.

I am going to watch "Meet the Press" this morning. I usually don't watch the Sunday shows because I get so annoyed and there is plenty of "post game" analysis on the internet.

Update: Howard Dean was awesome on Meet the Press! Run (again), Howard, run! Markos, too.

No comments: